powersaving with satip pluging

Hello,

I've a vdrserver running with vdr 2.3.8 and satip plugin 2.3.1-GIT-e008ee0.
It works great with a minisatip server 0.7.15.
But it keeps the connection to the minisatip server open all the time,
so the dvb adapter and lnb consumes power every time.

I added the parameter "--detach" to the satip plugin.
And now the connection to the minisatip will be closed when the satip
plugin goes in idle mode as expected.
But now, if a recording should started, nothing happens.
The satip plugin doesn't open a connection to my minisatipserver and I miss
the recordings.

My config looks like this:

--snip--

  --config=/etc/vdr
  --epgfile=/tmp/epg.data
  --grab=/dev/shm
  --log=2.1
  --mute
  --no-kbd
  --user=root
  --video=/remote/vdr
  -D-

[satip]
  --devices=1
  --detach
--snip--

and the setup.conf part of satip:

--snip--
satip.CICAM = 0 0
satip.DisabledFilters =
satip.DisabledSources =
satip.EnableCIExtension = 0
satip.EnableEITScan = 1
satip.OperatingMode = 3
satip.TransportMode = 0
--snip--

Can anybody see where I do the mistake ?

--
Regards

  Dieter