Raspberry PI + vdr-plugin-rpihddevice

hi,

I just upgraded my RPI raspbian packages, running vdr 2.2.0 and vdr-plugin-rpihddevice (latest git). I did not upgrade the actual VDR and its plugins.

For some reason, now MPEG2-encoded channels are not shown properly any more; the video is just noise, mostly green, some purple. Audio is fine, subtitling is fine. It does not matter whether it is a live channel or a recording. The license is still OK (enabled). H264 encoded channels are shown properly. Using kodi on the server side vdr works properly (i.e. not on rpi, but on a full-size pc), the problem seems to be on the rpi side.

Has anyone seen such thing? I wonder if I should try to reinstall some package/library (which one)?

yours,
        Jouni