Re: VDR 2.3.1 dvbhddevice plugin

Hi Klaus,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

"vdr-2.3.1-fixcrashdelrec.diff" and
"vdr-2.3.1-grantrecursivewritelocks-2.diff" are the only two fixes I
have. I sincerely hope to find more time for VDR development in the
not so distant future. This past year I was rather busy with lots of
other stuff. And of course any known fixes will go into the next
version.

Klaus

Thanks for the reply.

Further testing last night after applying both those patches, revealed although it no longer crashes while deleting a recording, things still aren't right.

The "recordings" menu is no longer navigable - the highlit entry will not move and more than one iten in the list will become highlighted.

I'll try each patch seperately.

Regards,

Richard