Re: broken recordings

>So if running VDR on a singelboard-computer, then a good pick would be
>the A20-OLinuXino-LIME as Cedric mentioned earlier. There is a native
>ethernet if using NAS, and also an onboard SATA-connector... The price
>is also not bad :-)
>
>René

Hi René,
If prize is a concern, you could also use the bananapi + sata cable for 35+7 euros:
https://www.conrad.nl/nl/banana-pi-1-gb-zonder-besturingssysteem-banana-pi-1196100.html
https://www.conrad.nl/nl/banana-pi-data-en-stroomkabel-bananapi-sata-1233543.html
There are a few drawbacks, but I don't think that's a problem for a VDR box:
->Board is not open hardware, you only get the schematic, not the design files
->Much less IO's
->No LiPo charger / UPS function
->The RTC has no battery backup, so you need NTP.
->Not all images are stable, but the debian image is OK.

Full disclosure: I use the bananapi as a standard platform for measuring setups at work.
Cheers,
Cedric