Re: broken recordings

Am 09.08.2016 um 03:56 schrieb cedric.dewijs@xxxxxxxxxx:
You might also try to replace your raspberry Pi - maybe there is
another problem somewhere (if you already did this, sorry, I
must have over-read it).

Hi,

If you want to replace hardware, may I suggest using a board based on the allwinner A20, like the bananapi or the A20-OLinuXino-LIME? I had one of those, and it's a powerful beast. It has dedicated network and SATA, so the USB ports are free to talk to the tuner. One thing though, it does have accelerated video output, (the sintel trailer can be played while the CPU only deals with the audio), but I don't know if VDR already is capable of taking advantage of it.
It is via softhddevice and libvdpau-sunxi backend.

Andreas
Cheers,
Cedric