Re: Which DVB-S / DVB-S2 cards are recommended?

El 12/08/15 a les 09:28, jori.hamalainen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ha escrit:

I abandoned VDR after 11 years of running it for Duo2+OpenVix.

Sorry for the off-topic, but my google-fu is failing: where could I find instructions on how to build openvix from sources? I see they're on github, but they have several repositories and I could not find instructions, and I'd need to modify something in the enigma c++ files to support my positioner (probably I just need to compile the enigma binary, but I'm not sure yet). The various boxes running openvix (and other enigma images) seem to be very cheap and convenient (small size, low power, etc.), if they also have good tuners they could be a good replacement for my ageing vdr computer.

Bye
--
Luca