Re: vdr on arch linux, and on debian wiki

I'm not aware that VDR is in any way "sensitive" for Debian.

As the currently only (more or less) active maintainer of the Debian VDR
package I very much appreciate your efforts to take care of the
Debian-Wiki page for VDR!

I think there's simply not very much interest in VDR among the Debian
users to attract people to contribute to the Debian-specific documentation.

BTW: I haven't found very much time to work on the VDR packages in the
last weeks/months, but I'll soon upload new versions with some major
changes (systemd, conf.d etc.).

Tobias