Re: watching DVDs

Am 10.06.2015 um 16:14 schrieb Josce:

> Or has anyone created any sort of script that would "import" a dvd into
> the vdr recordings?
> Meaning, creating the vdr info file and transcoded the vob file into a
> ts file.

In pre-VDR times I was used to burn DVDs to unload the hard-disk of my
recorder. As optical store is not fashionable anymore and these DVDs
tend to have a small lifespan, I began to reconvert these
(unencrypted) DVDs into VDR TS again.

It was not too complicated to begin automation, but it should be easy
in just 3 commands:

- create proper naming directory structure
- ProjectX convert vob to ts on command line
- vdr --genindex