Re: rpi + server removed almost all recordings

On 03.05.2015 21:57, Jouni Karvo wrote:

hi,

I have a Raspberry Pi frontend (vdr 2.2.0) with a server (vdr 2.0.6 from yavdr).  Last night the disk was full, and vdr started to remove old recordings.

For some reason, they did not remove just enough to fit in the new recordings, but cleared about 2TB of old recordings.  Earlier, (with a self-compiled 2.2.0 server side) vdr only cleared just enough to fit the new recordings.

The "removing" messages appear on the raspberry side.  As it is not the one recording, I think it would be logical if the vdr instance that is actually recording would also do the cleanup.  I wonder if there is a way to prevent it from removing recordings?  I did not find a setup option for that.

Or is the problem somewhere else?

Can you provide the log excerpts from that time, on both server and frontend?

Klaus