Re: VDR User Counter: now with map!

On 03.03.2015 09:15, Laurence Abbott wrote:
On 1 March 2015 at 15:53, Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Registered users have received an email upon registration, containing a link
to the page where they can edit their entry. If that link got lost, a new
one can be requested via the "Forgot your password?" function (see
http://www.tvdr.de/cgi-bin/vdr-counter.pl?action=forgot).

I would appreciate if many VDR users update their counter entries, or newly
register their VDRs.

As a word of warning, it appears that gmail marks the autoresponse
messages as spam!

I eventually thought to look in my spam folder so I could register properly!

Thanks. That's why I added "Please also check your SPAM folder, because sometimes
automated emails are wrongfully considered SPAM by some filters" to the message
that appears right after the verification mail has been sent.

Any ideas how Gmail determines that this is an autoresponse message?

Klaus