Re: Want to have Permashift in your own language?

Hi Eike,

Could i again propose that permashift would have the same functionality as the old livebuffer had? I would like permashift to constantly record the channel you watch into RAM (or HDD if you want to break it :-) so that i could just hit rewind, and have the progralm i watch rewinded. Now permashift needs that i hit pause first..

The next enhancement would be great to combine permashift with the EPG and recording a program. Eg. I watch a program, and later decide that i want to record it, permashift would append from the buffer the beginning of the program to the recording that i turned manually later on..

Best Regards,

René