netherlands digitenne: howto watch the "naughty" channel?

Hi All,

I am almost certain this is not the correct mailinglist to ask this. Could you please tell me where I can post this question?

The question itself:
I have followed this guide to setup digitenne on debian. It works great, but I cannot figure out howto send my pincode to the smartcard. Without the pincode, the smartcard (read by oscam) refuses to create keys for the "naughty" channel.
Where in my configuration can I start my search for the solution?
https://wiki.debian.org/VDR

Kind regards,
Cedric