1-2 second gaps in recordings from Finnish YLE channels

Hello everyone

I have noticed an annoying feature in my VDR setup and finally today
found the motivation to do something about it.

In at least some of the recordings I've made from the Finnish YLE-
channels there is a small gap at the start of the actual program and
VDR has chosen to record the rest of the program in a new file.

This is also visible in live viewing and lately I noticed that this
seems to occur pretty much every time at the start of the news, so
today I recorded a small sample while saving the same channel on
another, identical, adapter using:

czap -a 1 -c channels.conf -r 'Yle TV1'
cp /dev/dvb/adapter1/dvr0 2014-10-12-tv1.out.ts

The files produced can be found here (about 200 MB):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zhaaowk83dmc85n/AABhEW_DfSgvg2yyIclb3WKAa?dl=0

The news program starts at about 2 min 15 seconds into the recordings

I know there are several other Finns lurking around on this list, but
as far as I know no-one else has reported this.

I'm guessing that the problem has something to do with subtitles and/or
audio tracks, but I'm certainly no expert.

I'm running VDR 2.1.6 with the following plugins:

-Pxineliboutput
-Psuspendoutput
-Pfemon
-Pskinsoppalusikka
-Pepgsearch
-Pepgfixer
-Premote
-Pskinnopacity

and the binaryskip-patch from:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~rahrenbe/vdr/patches/index.php

I will test to see if the same happens with vanilla VDR and just the
xineliboutput-plugin.

--
Juho Törmä