Re: Commercial detection and automatic cutting

I use noad just to set cut marks and then let VDR jump over the commercials when I watch the recordings.

It should be possible to let VDR cut the recording also after noad is done, but the cut marks are sometimes a little bit off and sometimes not correct at all depending on the channels that I record from, so I like to have the ability to move them or just jump back or forward a minute. In general, noad is really good, but on some channels it does not work reliably enough to just cut.

BR Reiner.