Re: Forced boot once a day

>> Why don't you just use a cron job for this?
>>
> Why to use cron if the ACPI wakeup addon has a setting for this?

Because you don't need to bother with a whole plugin just for that.
But, if the end result is the same then who cares how you got there I
guess. My preference is to not make things more difficult or dependent
than they need to be so for me I wouldn't bother with a plugin when my
system already supports what I'm looking for.