Re: EPG for BBC TV channels?

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 14:38:48 +0100
Manuel Reimer <manuel.reimer@xxxxxx> wrote:

> for most of the GB TV channels it is common to only have the current and
> the next event in the EPG list.
>
> I did a few tries to work around this problem using EPG parsed from
> internet services and imported to VDR via xmltv2vdr-Plugin.
>
> As this solution is a bit tricky and not very reliable, my question is,
> whether there is a better solution to get "real" EPG for those channels?
>
> Thank you very much in advance

I guess you're using satellite because there was never a problem with
the SD channels on DVB-T (Freeview). The eepg plugin supports Freesat
and Sky's EPGs, but it has a memory leak and doesn't support Freeview
HD, so instead I use a patch which various people have tweaked over
time. I can't find a web download site for it or when it was last posted
on this list, so if you're interested and others don't mind a 225K
attachment I can post it here again.