Re: Trouble with softdevice -vo dfb:mgatv OSD with vdr 2.0.4

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 10:30:14PM +1000, Torgeir Veimo wrote:
Softdevice had transparency 'dithering' for when there's only 1-bit transparency, did you look at that option?

Thanks, but I guess I will be fine with the transparency key. The screen output would not be so much for watching videos, but mainly for setting up timers and cutting recordings. For watching, the plan is to stream the videos to the Samsung SmartTV in the living room.

I will try to put back the dirty_lines[] optimization that I removed in my initial attempt (trying to make it as simple as possible). The system felt slow without that.

Best regards,

	Marko