Re: RFC: one or many positioners?

On 04/27/2013 04:58 PM, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
Of course with chance of source choosing (if more than one tuner is
used).

I don't understand what you mean here.

I thought about the possibility from diseqc.conf:

# A line containing space separated integer numbers, terminated with a ':',
# defines that any following DiSEqC sequences apply only to the given list
# of device numbers.

But I'm afraid that this remark was not unnecessary, sry.

My second wish is to have possibility to use the new syntax on all
tuners available, so only gotoxx command will be send to the/all
tuner, to allow simple cooperation with intelligent vtuner devices
like NessieDVB.

I'm afraid I don't understand this, either.
Can you be more specific?

I thought about possibility to send gotoxx command to all tuners/cards used, not only to the one which has positioner connected. In this case only gotoxx command should be used in all cases - I don't know if only one new entry in diseqc.conf like

*  11700 V  9750  t V W15 P W15 v t
*  99999 V 10600  t V W15 P W15 v T
*  11700 H  9750  t V W15 P W15 V t
*  99999 H 10600  t V W15 P W15 V T

valid for all tuners/cards will be enough.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Ales