Re: Which epg for Sky UK

On 14.04.2013 00:46, VDR User wrote:
> I use eepg as well, although for a different provider. It's been very
> stable for me without any crashes since git from Dec 2012. I also
> haven't noticed any memory leak. The only downtime I've had has been
> when updating VDR every time a new version is released.
>
> If you do know of a real problem with the current git of eepg, why not
> contact the author?

Well, the only indications that the plugin might have a problem is that
the crash is gone when no longer loading the plugin, and a log entry
before the crash, that a Sky.DE channel is renamed to something, and the
next crash if I remember well, back "from something" to the other name.
And I actually do not watch Sky.DE as I don't have a subscription, I'm
using the eepg plugin for the BBC and other FTA british channels I
occasionaly watch, but I also have 2 tuner cards, seems that it happens
while one of them switches channels in the background. I will try to get
the log entries again and then open a ticket...

Regards,
Lucian