Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR Power Button Daemon 0.0.1

YUP wrote:
Very cool! Gonna try it. Integration with systemd is very useful.

Would be very useful, but at least the inhibitor thing, which was intented to block systemd from shutting down the system if the button is pressed, seems to be broken. So if you use it on systemd-based systems, you have to edit /etc/systemd/logind.conf to make systemd ignore the power button.

But as the official console utility "systemd-inhibit" is broken, too, it doesn't seem to be my code but a bug in systemd itself. I reported this to the mailing list and I hope someone can tell me what's going on here.

Yours

Manuel Reimer