Re: small patch for vdr.c: continue even with read-only video directory

> and it's important for me, that vdr cannot write anything to the video
directory.

Since this is important for you personaly, you want to change VDR for all
users, are you serious?

>From my personal point of view a read only video directory with an video
disk recorder doesn't make much sense. But I wouldn't deny the need, because
obviously there a single user out there who does need it, strange enough ...

But to change it in a global way like this is IMHO not a way to go. The
correct solution would be that any user needing it, must decide and
configure something. So, a kind of a switch like an OSD option or even a
better way, VDR does check existence of a file in this video directory, e.g.
".vdrro", something similar to ".nodelete" ...

===
Kind regards
fnu