Re: read-only video directory

On Fri, Mar 08 2013, Stephan Loescher wrote:

> No. The setup, timers, etc. from the server are all in the clients
> /video/server directory. The client does not use them, because they are not in
> its video-root-direcory.

In my case, the setup for client and server are the same, because I want
it this way. For now I'm lucky with this design, but whenever I'll need
different setups for client and server, I'll change that of course...

> When you use the suggested solution with unionfs, then the client uses the
> servers setup/timers/epg/etc. because it sees them in its /video-directory.

I'll keep this idea in my mind, and whenever I'll see, that my choices
are too limited, I'll reconsider your suggestions.

Thanks,
--
           Peter