Re: plugin for DVD images

Hallo,

together the plugins dvd and dvdswitch play titelsets and iso's nativly in vdr another (imho better) solution is something like yavdr does, if needed switching vdr in backround (still running, recording) and use the frontend with xbmc (also has iso support), depending on the system age switching the frontend between vdr and xbmc only takes seconds
xbmc is also pretty good for any type of media (i.e. mkv)