Red button inconsistency

Hi,

For the following, I am assuming that the functions of color buttons of
the remote control of the VDR shipping with yavdr have not been
modified compared to the original VDR.  (otherwise, I am filing this at
the wrong place)

The VDR uses the red button of the remote control for
various timer related functions. For example, the red button sets a
timer in when the epg is displayed, it toggles a timer from active to
inactive in the timers list...

However, to toggle a timer from active
to inactive in the conflict catcher window, one has to use the green
button. Would it not be more straightforward to use the red button to
also toggle the timers in the conflict catcher view?

Thanks in advance for taking it into account.

Cheers