Re: Viaccess CAM support in VDR

Hello,

I bought the same hardware a few weeks ago. It doesn't work with VDR at this
time.
1/ I can reset the CAM from VDR but I can't access to the CAM menu.
2/ As soon as I plug the SMIT module in the CI slot a red led lights. (I
dont' know what it's mean).

Is it same with you ?
I have to contact TBS support about this problem this week-end.

To all vdr users, please give us your feedback about good CAM products.

Regards.
Karim

Hi Karim,
I'm using a TBS 6928 tuner from Turbosight and a SMIT Viaccess secure dual
ACS3.0 CAM.
Any luck you might have info on that hardware's compatibility ?

Thanks.
hederic