Re: half-viewed recordings, can they be moved at the top of the list?

Hi

After reading all response, there is still an open question : why vdr do not
simply store inside setup.conf the latest path of played recording ?
As long it keep it in memory (press play resume the replay of records) ...

You will say : what about removed records outside vdr program ? it allready
does by not playing them even if on the list , in my system, I read from a vdr
client under smb vdr tree of a server and remove records from client, vdr
server list is not allways up to date (a touch .update fix that)

It should be nice to have this feature in the system like the xineliboutput
player plugin do

Thanks and have a nice evening