[DISCUSSION REQUEST] reintroduce a common make configuration file in VDR-1.7.35

+1

ML is the most usable for French users, even if I understand a little bit
German for my part, technical discussion is difficult to understand and google
translator is funny sometimes applied to vdr portal.

Regarding French forum having  vdr section, regarding their technical skills,
user build sources and plugins, most use pre builded yavdr packages
and few "needed but never discussed here" plugins

For my part, I will stay under 1.7.22 that works perfectly in HD with extended
patch giving extension necessary in common use like cutterqueue, freesat epg,
extended records menu etc etc .. and wait 2.0 to upgrade

This is an advice of small French user

Klaus, thanks for this nice piece of software, Keep the good job, I am very
happy with my mediacenter based on vdr

Thanks