Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.32

On 19.11.2012 08:51, Marx wrote:
Sorry for small off-topic but can you recommend editor which can edit TS stream, mainly by cutting off adverts? Besides VDR I have Enigma based tuner and it saves TS stream, but differently from VDR so I can't use VDR to edit.

Maybe this is the same problem as somebody else already reported,
with the PAT containing several PMT PIDs? I'm going to take care
of this in the next developer version of VDR.
Can you provide a short sample of such a recording (like a minute or so)?

Klaus