Re: rotorng broken with 1.7.27 - any changes to vdr core / kernel?

Hi Klaus,

I fixed the problem I had with rotorng, it was a problem with a YAVDR
patch and also your changes to ChannelMonitor.

I'm trying to get my head around the VDR function
cDVBTuner::ExecuteDiseqc to try and remove the requirement for a patch
for VDR core in future.

If I would like to send a FE_DISEQC_SEND_MASTER_CMD from a plugin, how
would I write the code to do this from inside the plugin? Is this
possible?

I am trying to setup a cDiseqc object but don't know how to build it
just to be able to send a raw command of type dvb_diseqc_master_cmd.

Any help you would be able to give me would be much appreciated and
would hopefully move this plugin forward. I'm not a C++ developer,
more a code hacker so please be gentle! ;-)

Many Thanks,

Morfsta