vdr-plugin-IPTV not working with vdr-plugin-xvdr and XBMC

Hello guys/girls,

I have been trying to make iptv plugin to work with xvdr and xbmc, but i haven't manage to have any success.

Xvdr is a plugin that needs a 100% complete TS to work, including PAT and PMT tables. By searching and "debuging" iptv and xvdr plugins code, I found out that the problem may be related with the filtering of PIDs, but i cant manage to understand how does the filtering system works. Is there any documentation or Howto example on how to program a plugin that implements cDevice interface on the right way?

Some extra comments can be found on Pipelka github: https://github.com/pipelka/xbmc-addon-xvdr/issues/64

Regards,
Louro