Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR successfully ported to Windows

On 5/19/12, Midas <vdrportal_midas@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 18.05.2012 23:30, schrieb WinVDR:
> will it be possible to have a windows vdr as a slave to a linux vdr via
> streamdev for example?

Any plugin that does not use APIs from outside VDR can be ported
without any modification (except for minor modifications in the
Makefile).

After a quick look at streamdev source I think it can be easily ported
since most of the code uses VDR API and the part that uses Linux
sockets API can be easily ported to Winsock.