Re: VDR form packages

Am 12.05.2012 17:32, schrieb VDR User:
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 7:47 AM, abang<abang@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I just noticed, that the missing plugins for squeeze are already in Tobi's
VDR repository. Sorry for the confusion!

But I can't upgrade:

  vdr-plugin-chanorg: Depends: vdr-abi-1.7.23-multipatch which is a virtual
package.
  vdr-plugin-burn: Depends: vdr-abi-1.7.23-multipatch which is a virtual
package.
  vdr-plugin-imonlcd: Depends: vdr-abi-1.7.23-multipatch which is a virtual
package.

Any ideas?

Do all those plugins _actually_ depend on that patch? I can't imagine
they do. Just remove the dependency. If they work, the debian/control
file needs to be fixed so the needless dependency is removed.

Ist is not a patch. It is the name of the ABI version. Debian packages are using this ABI version to prevent that vdr and vdr plugins with different ABIs get mixed up.

The error message means, the mentioned plugins do not belong to the vdr that abang is using.

Gerald