Re: VDR form packages

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:14 AM, Dominic Evans <oldmanuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did fix a couple of memory leaks in my own local build of eepg, but I
> still find issues with it killing off my tuners after extended use, so I'm
> still not using it.

Do you have any details about these memory leaks? Also, do they exist
in the current git of eepg or is your local copy older? If current
eepg git contains memory leaks then please share what you've found so
that they may be fixed.

I'm using a new testing version of eepg at the moment and have started
to monitor memory usage, but have not seen anything bad.

Thanks