Re: VDR form packages

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Tobi <listaccount@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Make some suggestions what Plugins you would like to see in official Debian!
> I'm going to upload markad to Debian soon.

If you haven't added it already, you should consider adding
softhddevice. People have wanted an alternative to the xinelib-based
options (vdr-xine, xineliboutput) and this newish plugin offers just
that. It currently supports vdpau, with more coming (although most
users seem to only use vdpau or software decoding anyways). It also
supports toggling between stereo mixdown and surround sound without
restarting anything which I love as a feature.