Re: [ANNOUNCE] epgfixer-plugin 0.0.5

W dniu 2012-05-05 20:23, Matti Lehtimäki pisze:
On 05/04/2012 04:04 PM, Marx wrote:
Here is the patch and it's working, hovewer I don't like idea of
patching VDR source
http://px.wporzo.pl/stuff/epg.diff

As I understand it blindly convert all "bad" character which is probably
incompatible with other languages, so there is no sense to integrate it
with VDR and personally I would prefer having it in plugin.

The best of course would be to force broadcasters to fix codepage issue,
but... :)

Marx

The new version (0.1.0) of epgfixer-plugin should be able to fix this
problem by defining character set conversion for those channels that
need fixing. Please try the new version and inform me whether it works
or not for your needs.

Thank you :)
I will test your plugin and give you a note
Marx