probs with new ZDF HDchannels

Hi guys,

I just added the new ZDF HD channels (ZDF, KIKA, ZDF neo, kultur and info) and
I get strange effects like the ones described in
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Neue-HDTV-Sender-Ruckler-auf-bestimmten-Receivern-1564225.html.
It looks as if the color pallette switched every 0.7 s. This didn't happen
with the old ZDF HD channel. My setup is unchanged. Other HD channels are not
affected.

Did anyone else observe this, and what can we do to fix this?

--
Sitzt einer in der Wüste und läßt Sand durch die Finger gleiten,
dabei sagt er immer: "Boooaaar".