How to discover Freeview HD tuning details?

My local transmitter (uk-Rowridge) completed switchover today and the HD
channels are available. They're all on one channel which isn't fully
listed in the NIT in the descriptors I'm aware of for this purpose.

w_scan finds this channel at 474000000 with a bandwidth of 8MHz, but all
the other parameters are 'AUTO'. The transport_id is 16515. There are no
DVB-T delivery descriptors for it in the NIT on the standard PID. There
are T2 delivery system descriptors for it, but they're all of the short
form ie they only contain the plp_id and T2_system_id.

Is there another type of descriptor I need to look out for, or is
Freeview HD using non-standard PIDs like Freesat?