Re: Local frontend - using XBMC strm vs vdr-sxfe

On 9 March 2012 15:11, Jonas Bardino <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I launch vdr-sxfe with a command that overrides video_num_buffers,

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll add the buffers cmdline to my
vdr-sxfe startup. Interesting that you're using xvdr+tcp://localhost
rather than the default unix pipe. Intentional?

> The result is still not perfect with occasional glitches but it's not
> bad and after fighting for months with just getting HD channels
> running I'm quite happy.

Yeah its great having HD channels playing and recording. It just makes
me a little sad that XBMC playback of them is flawless, but with xine
we seem to have to settle for "only occasionally glitches" ?