Re: [ANNOUNCE] VDR developer version 1.7.23

Hi,

Something to try:

*Short answer*

Make sure VDR Make.config points to the appropriate media_build directory (DVBDIR variable)

*Longer answer*

I'm not sure a simple 'install' of the DVB drivers changes any system headers.  So VDR needs to point the headers relevant to the available modules.

1. Ensure you really have built and installed the media_build DVB stack.

2. Point VDR Make.config to your git media_build directory NOTE '/linux' suffix:

# From my vdr Make.config:
#DVBDIR  = /usr/local/src/v4l-dvb/current/linux
#DVBDIR  = /usr/local/src/linux-tbs-drivers/current/linux
DVBDIR  = /usr/local/src/linux-tbs-drivers/testing/linux

# Change to where you have downloaded and built your DVB stuff
DVBDIR  = /usr/local/src/dvb/media_build-git/linux

3. make VDR and install

If you have followed these steps already then I'm sorry not to add anything new.

Regards,

Ian.