problems with playback and plugins with vdr-1.7.22

Hi all,

I finally managed to upgrade my vdr-1.6.x to vdr-1.7.22 and get the LiveBuffer patch compiled in Gentoo. There was however some problems i bumped into.

The first issue i have is when starting vdr. I get the following plugins to fail during startup:

ERROR: loading plugin libvdr-epgsearch.so.1.7.22: undefined symbol: _ZN6cTimerC1EbbP8cChannel ERROR: loading plugin libvdr-skinenigmang.so.1.7.22: undefined symbol: _ZN6cTimerC1EbbP8cChannel ERROR: loading plugin libvdr-text2skin.so.1.7.22: undefined symbol: _ZN6cTimerC1EbbP8cChannel ERROR: loading plugin libvdr-burn.so.1.7.22: undefined symbol: _ZN8vdr_burn13chain_archiveC1ERNS_3jobE ERROR: loading plugin libvdr-streamdev-server.so.1.7.22: undefined symbol: _ZN6cTimerC1EbbP8cChannel

I have compiled vdr, and after this i recompiled all plugins without any errors. The use-flags that are active are these: cutterlimit ddepgentry hardlinkcutter lircsettings mainmenuhooks pinplugin timerinfo wareagleicon yaepg
The same use-flags worked fine with vdr 1.6.x

LiveBuffer for vdr-1.7.22 again failed with these use-flags: dvlvidprefer liemikuutio jumpplay setup ttxtsubs

Is there anything that i forgot to enable/disable in my setup?

Then i got an other problem. When watching a recording, and i fastforward of rewind the program, i get to a situation that the "timecounter" get's stuck to the frame i start from. The film moves, but when i hit play, i end up back to the frame from where i started to rewind/fastforwad. The only way to fix this is to jump with the yellow/green buttons. AFter this i can rewind/fastforwad normally. This again works for a while, but again if it fails to stop to the place i rewind to, i have to "reset" the rewind-issue with the yellow/green buttons...

Is this a known bug in vdr, or is it something that i have messed up in my setup?

Regards,

René