Re: No output via xineliboutput with VDR 1.7.21

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 11:52 PM, Chris Rankin <rankincj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Please see the xineliboutput README for examples on using xine-ui with xineliboutput.
>> Both vdr-sxfe and xine-ui can act as a front-end to xineliboutput.
>
> Not any more though, it would seem. Perhaps xineliboutput has not been maintained?
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Well, I just tried it and it still works with xine-ui. I still use VDR
1.7.20, but that should not make any difference.

Do you get the red "No Signal" text on black background? And as
someone also suggested, make sure you have xineliboutput set as your
primary device in Settings/DVB. The value should be the amount of your
dvb devices + 1.

-Petri