FreeviewHD compressed EPG

In the absence of a modification to the Eepg plugin to decompress the
FreeviewHD EPG, I have applied the original Freesat.diff to my
installation of VDR 1.7.21 and have achieved some success accessing the
FreeviewHD EPG.

The patch is here:
http://www.rst38.org.uk/vdr/freesat.diff

The first hunk fails to apply but this is ok because that part of the
patch is relevant to freesat only.
The decompressed EPG has many 'holes' in it due to incomplete Huffman
lookup tables in the freesat.diff.
I did manage to port the Freesat lookup tables from the Eepg plugin to the freesat.diff and I can now receive what appears to be the complete FreeviewHD EPG :-)))))