Re: vdr-checkts + vdrnfofs

Hello Tobias,

On 02.10.2011 23:21, Tobi wrote:

Just in case someone finds them useful, I've just put two tiny tools online:

vdr-nfofs: A Fuse file system for VDR recordings, mapping them to
*.mpg/*.nfo files

http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/tree/README
http://projects.vdr-developer.org/git/vdrnfofs.git/snapshot/vdrnfofs-0.7.tar.gz

very nice, indeed.

Just for your readme-file. I had to install python-setuptools and not only python-fuse. (Debian Squeeze/e-tobi.net) and I had to set the allow_other option in the mount-command in order to get permission to the files for non-root-users. It was no help to add this users to the fuse-group.

Unfortunately my vlc-player on Windows does not show timestamps (current/total time) of the video like it is on the originating ts-files. I had hoped that this was gone with the mpg so I could use the jump-buttons (10sec/1min) in vlc.

Is there any chance of a possibility, that vdrnfofs could modify the mpg so the timestamps will work?

Nevertheless, great job, once again, Tobi. I am very happy to have this one.

--
Holger