Re: ERROR: video data stream broken

Hi,

Am 19.09.2011 14:13, schrieb Steffen Barszus:
You might want to check dynamite plugin. If you have different drivers
for the different cards you can let it reload that specific driver.
If you just want to kick out that tuner until the next reboot (or
whatever), thats possible too.

That's true for devices which deliver no data for a while in the GetTSPacket method. But if it's the epg-scan, just the demux device is used (if I'm right). Then the "GetTSWatchdog" won't be triggered.

Lars.