Re: Undetected channels on transponders switching from DVB-S to DVB-S2

Am Sonntag, den 11.09.2011, 14:32 +0200 schrieb Luca Olivetti <luca@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
My actuator plugin has menu options to mark, unmark and delete marked
channels.
The idea is, you mark the channels, do a complete satellite scan,
then delete the (still) marked channels.
Even if I wrote that specifically to get rid of obsolete channels, I
never use it, because there are some channels that are not advertised
in the nit.
As a result I now have a channel.conf with more that 7000 channels
and most of the entries are rubbish.

Hi,

Can actuator be used by people without a "motor" behind their dish?

Cheers,
Henning