Re: [ANNOUNCE] epgsearch-1.0.0

Christian,

On 11 September 2011 19:37, Christian Wieninger <cwieninger@xxxxxx> wrote:
> it's time for a new release. I'm quite happy with the current state, so I
> decided to place a '1' in front of the version :-)

Congrats on the new release! Changelog looks fantastic.

One quick question...

> - new internal variables:
>   * %day%, %month% and %year% which return the numeric day, month and year
>     (with century) of an event
>   * %chgrp% returns the VDR channel group name corresponding to an event
>   * %liveeventid% returns the encoded event ID as used in the frontend 'live' to add
>     direct links e.g. in the search timer mails (see sample conf/epgsearchupdmail-html.templ).
>   * %timer.liveid% returns the encoded timer ID as used in the frontend 'live' to add
>     direct links e.g. in the search timer mails.
>   * %date_iso% and %date_iso_now% return the (current) date in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format,
>     suggested by Andreas Mair.
>   * %search.series% returns 1 or 0 depending on the flag "series recording" of a search and
>     can be used in the directory entry of a search or it's depending variables.

I'm slightly confused. Can these 'internal variables' be used as
automatic substitution variables for the recordings directory?
e.g., for TV series which don't publish episode numbers in the EPG, or
which happen every day (e.g. soaps) can I setup a search timer to
record to a directory of 'SeriesName~%year%%month%%day%' ?