xineliboutput: no sound with radio plugin (concerning StillPicture function)

Hi!

I want to mention a bug in xineliboutput plugin concerning the StillPicture function used by the radio and music plugin. If radio plugin calls these function StillPicture will be shown but sound goes away immediately.

With xine-plugin there's no such problem, it is a bug of xineliboutput.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to find where in the StillPicture function and its called subfunctions like Play_MPEG2_ES the bug is.

What I found out: By disabling those Play_MPEG2_ES calls the sound still disappears unless you comment out the ForEach(m_clients, &cXinelibThread::Clear);

kind regards

Newsy