Re: vdr Digest, Vol 76, Issue 2

On Tue, 03 May 2011 09:32:31 +0300
From: VDR <vdr@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Hi!
> I have strange problem. After installing (again) whole vdr system
> from scratch, epgsearch plugin don't add any timers anymore.
> At vdradmin-am I can see all those "EPG Search"'s and if I execute
> one of those, it' find what it should find. But even I click "Force
> Update" nothing comes to Timers.
> Yes, I have set at settings "Re-create timers after delete" and I
> have done reinstallation with "apt-get purge
> vdr-plugin-epgsearch" (that removes all config files).

Hi,

The reason might be that the SVDR port is wrong in the EPGsearch's
configuration (the timers are created with SVDR, so if the port is
wrong, nothing gets done). The port was changed some time ago, and I've
run into this problem a couple of times. You can change it from the
plugin's setup menu.

For me, the reason for the problem was that I set the vdr port manually
to the earlier one for various reasons, so it might be that this won't
solve your problem...

Cheers,

Timo