Re: TT Premium S2-6400

On 2011.04.19. 20:18, Roland Behme wrote:

"There are no artifacts while zapping around. The picture turns black,
returns and that's it. On 1080i channels there is sometimes a still
picture for 0.5 seconds, but afterwards the picture gets fine again
immediately.
Zapping intervals are around 1-2s from HD to HD and below 1s from HD/SD
to SD channels.
Moving fast forward and backwards in recordings is working flawlessly
including moving the cut-marks, sometimes there are a few block artifacts.
All in all it feels 'rock stable'. The picture is upscaled to 1080i and
looks much better than on eHD (Reel)."

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
   Roland

Thanks for this translation, this is exactly what I was looking for. (well, I can use google translate, but ...). So all I need to do is to wait for the card, as I preordered it about a year ago and it looks like, it will fits my needs.

István