Re: Can VDR use one specific transponder for EPG information?

Thanks for the reply.

What's the best way to tune to that transponder?  Using SVDRP?

(ie. I'm new to VDR but would I issue a CHAN command, then wait 10
minutes (or whatever), then issue another CHAN command?)

Could I disable automatic EPG grabbing and manually tell it to grab
EPG in my script?  (using SVDRP?)